Our 10,000 Daughters campaign urges 10,000 women to pledge to commit to educating each other about how they can support one another in breast cancer prevention, hold each other accountable for performing their monthly breast exams, and sharing educational content content online and offline.
How You Can Help:
1. Share Daughters Against Breast Cancer's content via social media.
2. Share high quality content regarding breast cancer, nutrition, fitness, and holistic lifestyle with us.
3. Keep track of the best day to complete self breast exams for yourself and the women and teenage girls in your life. It's never too soon to start!
4. Commit to eating a healthy and balanced diet.
5. Commit to exercising 4 days a week for 30 min per session.
6. Consider becoming a contributor to our multimedia blog.