What is our ultimate goal?Every woman is someone's daughter and should be educated in the action they can take in order to decrease their personal risk of developing breast cancer and take control of their overall health and well-being through an integrative, holistic, and non-invasive approach. Our mission is to help teenage girls and women of all ages with a family history of breast cancer eat more nutritious meals, increase physical activity, and become the most balanced and healthiest version of themselves through free and low-cost education, community outreach programs, and health coaching programs, workshops, and retreats. We believe in building strong partnerships with nonprofit and corporate organizations to make the most profound impact possible. Prevention, education, and early detection have the power to save lives!
How you can help support usWe welcome your donations and virtual volunteering efforts. There are several options that you can choose from to support our mission:
- Donate to a specific project or general program need. You can view our 2016 projects here.
- Donate your time as an online volunteer or on one of our program/project teams.
- Become a contributor on our blog.
- Donate in-kind products to be featured in our monthly ArubahBox.
- Help us spread the word about our organization by sharing our site on your Facebook or Twitter page, or print out the project page and pin it to a noticeboard somewhere in the "real world".
Our 2016 Goals:
- Build our social networks
- Build and immobilize our virtual volunteer network
250+ volunteers and ambassadors
- Raise our annual budget
- Partner with contributors for our educational blog
50 dedicated bloggers and vloggers